|the statue of the cardinal duc on the place Cardinal, in front of the porte de Châtellerault
This newly-cleaned statue stands between the cité idéale and the domainal parc and château.
It was carved in 1828 by sculptor Claude Ramey (29 Oct 1754 - 4 June 1838)
and formerly located on the Pont de la Concorde in Paris.
Now maintained by the French 2nd Regiment of Marines
of whom A-J d P was
and is now a patron.